A few days ago I improvised with some ingredients I had at home and create a delicious meal to my surprise! I loved it so much, I felt I had to share this with you, since it is a great summer salad. Besides the salad I decided to grill some pork satay and chicken. I recommend you try this recipe at home and let me know if you liked it!
Ingredients for the salad:
- Small organic tomatoes (4pc p/p)
- A large avocado each
- Peper and salt (I love fresh grounded)
- A good olive oil (I used orange flavoured olive oil - bought at Oil & Vinegar)
- White balsamic vinegar
- A blend of tuscany herbs
- Balsamic sirup
How to make:
- First slice each tomato in half and then in 3 wedges (Just a bit smaler then quarters).
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the stone. Then slice each half avocado while in it's skin. Remove skin.
- Dress both plates first with the avocado slices and then toss the tomato wedges on top.
- Season the salad with peper and salt.
- Dress the salad with the olive oil and white balsamic vinegar.
- Finish off with some delicous balasamic sirup which has a great sweet & sour taste and sprinkle the tuscan herbs on top.
Acompany the salad with some nice grilled chicken. I used a nice peanut sauce for the pork satay's since you can dip the bread as well in the peanut sauce. And ofcourse serve some of your favourite bread with it.
That's all, just sit back and enjoy! Looking forward to hear if anyone tried this at home!
Don't forget to follow Lolita in the Mix on: