Hi guys! I received my second award last week from fellow blogger Amor. I am so excited and really appreciate her for being so kind to think of me and my blog, it really means a lot to me! This award is a great way to get to know the person behind the blog a bit better! Please check out Amor's lovely blog Glamoroza, I'm sure you'll love it just as much as I do!!
1. Thank the person who tagged you and make a link back to their blog on yours.
2. Each person must post 11 random things about themselves on their blog.
3. Answer the 11 questions the tagger has given you as well as answering the 11 questions you have set for the people you will tag to answer.
4. Choose 11 people and link back to the tag.
5. Go to their page and tell them.
6. There can be no tag backs and all tags have to be legitimate
11 Random facts about me:
1. I love travelling and exploring the world, other cultures are so rich and interesting to learn from.
2. I love Japanese food, actually in general I love the Asian cuisine, Indonesian, Thai, Chinese etc.
3. I used to live half a year each in Rome, Italy and half a year in Suzhou, China (A city, 30 minutes from Shanghai).
4. I am a real magazine junkie! I read almost all dutch glossy magazines and whenever I am in the US , UK or Spain I stack up on magazines there too!!
5. I wish I had a great voice and could sing!
6. I speak several languages, besides my mother tongue's Dutch and Spanish, I also speak English, Italian, German, French and even a bit of Mandarin (Chinese). And if you count dialects as well you can add Mestreechs, from my home town Maastricht ;-)
7. I love drinking coconut water! It refreshing and super healthy!
8. I love Disney movies! The little mermaid has always been my favourite!
9. The way I dress and my style is difficult to define. I'm more of a style chameleon and dress according to my mood.
10. Barcelona is my second home, it's where my family (Mother's side) lives and where I love to be more often! I envy you who live there. Whenever I win the lottery, the first thing I'd do is buy a place there!
11. I love spending time with my boyfriend, family and friends! They are the ones that make life special!
Amor's questions to me:
1. What is your beauty routine in the morning?
Just cleanse, rinse and hydrate! Nothing special. Whenever I have time I try to exfoliate regularly and use a hydrating mask to keep my skin's condition good, since I travel a lot, miss out on sleeping hours and am constantly in air conditioned or heated areas. So hydrating is my key-word!
2. What is the last thing you do before you go to bed?
Kiss my boyfriend goodnight and if not at home, send him a goodnight text message.
3. What is your favorite color/s?
Hmm difficult, it used to be red and pink, but nowadays I don't have one in particular.
4. Who is your Style Icon?
Olivia Palermo's style for mixing high street with designer labels and Anna dello Russo for loving fashion and just wearing whatever she likes, she doesn't care about other peoples opinions, I respect that!
5. Do you prefer high heels or flat shoes?
I love high heels, however I don't always walk on them.
6. Skinny jeans or Jeggings?
Skinny jeans! Love them!
7. What is your favorite ready-to-wear brand?
Defenitely Zara and H&M.
8. Who is your favorite designer?
9. What is your favorite wardrobe staples?
Skinny jeans, shirt/top and a blazer/cardigan!
10. Who is your greatest superhero?
My Mom and Dad! (I know that's two) ;-)
11. Describe yourself in one word?
My questions to you:
1. When did you start blogging?
I started almost three months ago! I can't believe it!
2. What made you decide to blog?
I was hooked on reading blogs and thought why not start my own blog and share my view on fashion and other things that I like and being able to share that with others who have the same interests!
3. Do you have a job besides blogging or go to college (If finished, what did you study)?
When I'm not a t home or blogging I'm flying all over the world as a flight attendant. I studied Hotel Management and have a Bachelor in Business Administration.
4. What would be your dream job?
I'd love to work for a magazine or be a fashion/interior stylist! But having my own cooking show on television would be great too, haha, just like Nigella Lawson or Donna Hay. Or run my own concept store!
5. What word can describe your style?
6. What fashion item/s do you want to have right now, but is out of your reach?
I dream of Givenchy's Nightingale and/or Antigona bag! And the two-tone Isabel Marant wedge boots from last season!!
7. Where is the most fashionable city located?
Londen, great edgy street style and great upcoming designers!
8. Do you have any favourite music?
I love listening to all kinds of music! My taste is very divers. Music makes me feel happy!
9. What is your favourite make-up brand?
I love MAC cosmetics, besides my foundation, tinted moisturizer and mascara I have everything from their brand, even the brushes which are great!! Did you know that they have a great recycle program in the US and Canada. It's called Back 2 MAC; If you hand in 6 empty containers you may choose a lipstick, lipgloss or mono eyeshadow for free!! So don't throw them away!
10. What is you dream holiday destination?
I'd love to visit Indonesia (Since my boyfriend is half indonesian) and Vietnam, as well as Namibia!
11. What television show do you like?
I still love watching all episodes of Sex and the City, over and over! Besides that, I love Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars! I just love chickflicks!
I Tag these lovely blogs:
Dare to DIY
Revolviendo en mi baúl
The Marcy Stop
Me myself and my closet
Cookies Coffee & Couture
Style Cue by Suzie Q
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and many thanks again to Amor from Glamoroza blog for awarding me with this award, you're the sweetest!
Have a great day!